Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2013

31 days of Finding God in Nature

Welcome to my blog (which I have neglected way too long) but with the 31 days challenge hosted by The Nester I hope to get back into blogging.

I am a wife, a homemaker, a reader, a crafter, a wanna-be-artist and a Jesus-follower.

After being diagnosed with pre-menopause at age 32 the dream of one day having a happy family shattered. Trusting God and his plan my husband and I became foster parents and just a little over a year later ... we became a family. A sweet, charming, joyful, sunny little girl came into our life. And ohh boy, did our lives have been changed since that day. There has been soo much joy and fun and successes but also so many challenges, fights and yes ... even tears.

Now, 2,5 years later we found our rhythm and I would love to pick up some nourishing things for myself again.

Therefore I will be taking a daily walk, look to find God in Nature and share a picture with you daily for the next 31 days.

Day 1 - Sunshine 
Day 2 - Changes

Keine Kommentare: