Montag, 2. Februar 2009

Motivate Me Monday!

Ohh dear, it's Monday Morning again and I can truly sing out loud: I don’t like Mondays

Therefore today’s post of Sarah Mae over at the Like a warm cup of coffee: Motivate Me Monday! Super Duper Goal List! was just the right inspiration.

It is because of the Lord's mercy and loving-kindness that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great and abundant is Your stability and faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22,23
Die Güte des HERRN ist's, dass wir nicht gar aus sind; seine Barmherzigkeit hat noch kein Ende, sondern sie ist alle Morgen neu, und deine Treue ist groß. Klagelieder 3:22,23

And now my work day is almost over and I must admit that this Monday was not too bad. Had an appointment at the hairsalon during my lunch break and boy … I look and feel great now. Getting my hair down always brightens my mood.

I have a meeting at church tonight - discussing the agenda 2009 of our ladies group. They often come up with such amazing ideas - let's see what they came up with this time.

Wishing everyone a great evening.

1 Kommentar:

Sarah Mae hat gesagt…

There is definitely something about your hair done that brighens a woman up! I think it's time I schedule an appointment!