Samstag, 24. Januar 2009

Welcome Home Honey!!

Today I picked my husband up at the airport. After a long, wearisome trip with 3 stop-overs and an overall travel time of almost 24 hours it's soo good to have him back.

I wanted to give him a special welcome and got really busy this morning. By 12 his favorite pasta-sauce was simmering on the stove, the table in our living room was set so we could have coffee and some pastry when coming home, fresh flowers were on the table and I had dressed up. Driving to the airport took only about 25 minutes and at the airport I indulged myself with a cappuccino as sweedy's flight was delayed by 30 minutes.

And just now he is sleeping by my side -:)

As I still haven't finished my list for "A beautiful life – 12 months of goals" I do it now:

January - Financial freedom / Bedroom
February - Health & Faith/ My crafts room
March - Faith / Our "office"
April - Our Marriage / Living room
May - Friendships / Garden
June - Routines / Garage
July - Entertaining / Guest room
August - Routines / Garden
September - Adventure / Clothes
October - Exercise / Hall
November - Entertaining / Living room
December - Giving / Kitchen

Well hope that I'll be able to accomplish all of this ... pretty overwhelming seeing it all in black and white.

Wishing everyone a nice Sunday.

Keine Kommentare: